1. Picking up travelers from hotel on departure time, first visit the northern part of Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Restaurant. Enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
4. Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace. the largest and best preserved imperial garden of the Qing Dynasty extant in Beijing, as well as a famous classical imperial garden. Visit it for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.