1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tomb, visit the Underground Palace (DingLing). Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: The tomb of Emperor Shenzong and his two empresses.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00am, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
4. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.