1. Pick you up at your hotel on departure time and then drive to the Ming Tomb first visit the Underground Palace. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for about 2 hours. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00am, before having Chinese traditional lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall. Enjoy the most beautiful mountain scenery as well as hiking.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing and visit a Chinese Tea Culture about 45 minutes.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotel around 6:00pm.