1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb. You will visit Changling. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Hike on Mutianyu takes 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. On the way to your hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony about 45 minutes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotels.