1. Pick up at your hotel around 7:00am, first visit the northern part of Tiananmen square. Then walk to the Forbidden City. Walk along the central axis of palaces from south to north for 2 hours.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Then driving one hour to Huairou county. Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
3. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, driving 30 minutes and get to Mutianyu Great Wall. Cable car is available and it is optional.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: the most beautiful Great Wall in Beijing for there are many forest around here.
4. On the back way to hotels, you will have the chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture around 45 minutes. Then transfer back to your hotels.