1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb first. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs (Changling) takes about 1 hour and finishes at about 10:45am. Before having lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant, move on to the famous Badaling Great Wall for excursion. The hike on Badaling Great Wall lasts 2 hours.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way back to your hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony .
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels.