1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, first visit the northern part of Tiananmen Square. Then visit the landmark of Beijing - Forbidden City (2 hours).
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. After the visit to the Forbidden City, move on to another historical sites, the Temple of Heaven (20 minutes driving). On the way, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After a typical Chinese lunch in restaurant (40 minutes), enjoying a short visit to a pearl free market. Then move on to the Summer Palace to enjoy the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels.