1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:30am, and then drive to Beijing Zoo first, for about 40 minutes visiting you can see the lovely Giant Pandas.
- Beijing Zoo: China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. After visiting the Panda House, move on to the Lama Temple. 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple finishes at about 11:00am. Then, you will have 45 minutes to visit the Chinese traditional porcelain shop. After that, you will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house at 12:00.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
3. After lunch, you will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by rickshaws. During 2 hours hutong tour, you will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, primary school and many famous old buildings, where you can explore the real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
4. Next destination is the Olympic Stadium where you have 45 minutes to take pictures outside the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure, the tour guide will help you in purchasing the entrance tickets, and you could have the inner visit on your own.
5. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short visit to a China Tea House for you to enjoy tea ceremony. Transfer back to your hotels, tour end.