1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time and then drive to the Ming Tombs first. The Sightseeing on Ming Tombs, Underground Palace (Dingling) lasts for 2 hours and finishes at about 11:00am. Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall for excursion. Enjoy the most beautiful mountain scenery as well as hiking.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing and you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels around 6:00pm.