1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tombs. Visit Changling or Dingling.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant. Driving to the Badaling Great Wall. On the way to Badaling Great Wall, a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. It was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.