1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Tiananmen Square, then visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive (20 minutes) to the Temple of Heaven. On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. Have Chinese lunch (40minutes) in Taiyichun Restaurant.
4, Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace. the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Visit it for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
5. At last, driving the travelers back to guest hotel.