1. Pick up from hotel in the morning then drive to Beijing Zoo Panda House to see the lovely panda about 40 minutes.
- Beijing Zoo: China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. Then drive to the Bird's Nest and Water Cube have an exterior view or take pictures about 45 minutes. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
3. After that, drive to visit the Lama Temple of Beijing about 1 hour.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
4. After lunch in the Beijing resident's house, then visit the old Beijing hutong by taking rickshaws.
5. After that, drive to Jingshan Park and you will get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. Then visit the China silk shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts about 45 minutes.
6. After the tour, drop off at hotel in downtown.