1. Pick you up from your hotel at 08:30am, then have a half day tour to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Great Wall Mutianyu section for about 2 hours. After that you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
2. After lunch, visit Tiananmen Square. Then visit the Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. Transfer you back to your hotel at about 17:30pm