1. Pick you up from hotel, then drive to the famous Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Great Wall Mutianyu section for about 2 hours. On the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, we will visit a large scale jade processing factory. There is workshop for demonstration of Jade carving, the visit will help you to know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
2. Drive to restaurant and having typical Chinese lunch. Then drive to the Ming Tomb (Changling).
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
3. At last drive to the Olympic Stadium. You have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. After whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotel.