1. The tour guide will pick you up from downtown area hotel at about 8:00am or 14:00pm.
2. The first destination is Bell & Drum Tower, cross Yandaixiejie Street and walk to Yinding Bridge. There are many Chinese character handwork shops along the Yandaixiejie Street. Yinding Bridge is a good place to have a view for the Shichahai.
3. With the pedicab in the Hutong area, take a visit of China Tea House about 45 minutes.
4. The last stop is Prince Gong Mansion, it is a museum and tourist attraction located in Xicheng District, Beijing, just north of the Shichahai Lake. It consists of large siheyuan-style mansions and gardens. It is named after Prince Gong, a Manchu prince and influential statesman of the late Qing dynasty.
5. After the tour, drop you off to your hotel.