1. Pick you up from your hotel, move on to the west of Tiananmen Square for spectacular exterior views of National Grand Theatre.
- National Grand Theatre: composed of the three halls nestled inside the egg shaped building.
2. Go on to see China's parliament building - The exterior view of Great Hall of the People.
- The Great Hall of the People: on the west of Tiananmen Square, it is the meeting place of national people's congress of the People's Republic of China.
3. After that, walk on the World' largest public plaza, Tiananmen Square.
- Tiananmen Square: Tiananmen Square is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world.
4. Then move on to view the Monument to the People's Heroes.
- The Monument to the People's Heroes: a ten-story obelisk that was erected as a national monument of the People's Republic of China to the martyrs of revolutionary struggle during the 19th and 20th centuries.
5. After that, go to see Mao Zedong Memorial Hall.
- Mao Zedong Memorial Hall: the final resting place of Mao Zedong, Chairman of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China from 1943 until his death in 1976.
6. Then view the exterior view of China National Museum.
- The China National Museum: flanking the eastern side of Tiananmen Square, The mission of the museum is to educate about the arts and history of China.
7. Pass through the Tiananmen Tower under the immense portrait of Mao Zedong.
- The Tiananmen Tower: the front door of the Forbidden City, used to declare in an important ceremony to the common people.
8. Enter the Forbidden City to learn the Imperial Era of Chinese History.
- Forbidden City: the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
9. After the visiting, driver to Traditional Chinese Medicine Culture - Tongrentang visit about 45 minutes. Then transfer you back to your hotel.