1. Pick you up from your hotel, the car will firstly pass by the Ming Dynasty Wall Relics Park during the tour.
- Ming Dynasty Wall Relics Park: it is the longest section of the city wall remains in Beijing.
2. Then drive along the former outer city's southern moat.
- The Outer City's Southern Moat: Yuan's Dadu first built an extensive moat system in and around the city as a city fortification.
3. After that, the car will pass by Yongdingmen Tower, the former front gate of the outer section of Beijing's old city wall.
- Yongdingmen Tower: the south end of the Old City's central axis and was the most significant of the Outer City's seven towers.
4. Stop and enter Temple of Heaven, one of the four sacrificial temples of the emperors, then you will have a chance to visit and understand the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
- Temple of Heaven: the largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
5. On the way back, Stop and roam along the Dashilan and Qianmen Street, a prosperous area for more than 600 years.
- Dashilan and Qianmen Street: once the business center of Beijing, the Dashilan area has gathered some of China's oldest brands.
6. Lastly, transfer back to your hotel. Tour end!