1. Pick you up from your downtown hotel around 07:30am to 08:00am and drive to visit Forbidden City located in Beijing center. Sightseeing in Forbidden City lasts for about 2.5 hours along the central axis.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Then, drive you to the Temple of Heaven for about 1 hour sightseeing.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. Lunch in a local restaurant around 1 hour, then transfer you to Summer Palace and visit here about 1.5 hours. During your sightseeing, Kunming Lake Boating is available but optional.
- Summer Palace: The largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your downtown hotel around 18:00pm, tour end.