1. Pick you up from hotel on departure time, and drive to the Ming Tombs to visit Changling firstly, then move to visit Sacred Road.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
- Sacred Road: Road leading to heaven is lined with 18 pairs of stone human figures and animals.
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant. Driving to the Mutianyu Great Wall to enjoy the grand views on Badaling Great Wall in 2 hours.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. Last, move to the Olympic Stadium to view the outlook of Bird Nest and Water Cube in 45 minutes. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
- Bird's Nest: also known as The National Stadium, was designed for use throughout the 2008 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
- Water Cube: also called the National Aquatica Center, is an aquatics center built alongside Beijing National Stadium for the swimming competitions of the 2008 Summer Olympics.
4. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.