1. In the morning, drive you to visit the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Exit from the northern gate of Forbidden City, move on to Jingshan Park for an eye-bird's view of magnificent Forbidden City.
2. Enjoy a la carte lunch at a nice local restaurant to enjoy the authentic Chinese food. After lunch, take 40 minutes to visit a Chinese traditional medicine culture. Then drive you to Nanluoguxiang (old hutong with more than 700 years' history) for 1.5 hours tour. Then Shichahai area, a tour lasts for about 2 hours. Visitors will be arranged to visit the old Beijing lanes by rickshaws, across many narrow streets, led by local guide, visitors will visit the typical Chinese quadrangles, where you can experience the real life of ordinary people in Beijing, and pass many famous old building, like the drum tower, silver bridge, etc.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Hutong: Small streets in Beijing, was the memory of the traditional life and culture in Beijing.