1. Pick you up your hotel or airport and proceed to visit Tiananmen Square. Then move on to visit Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. After lunch, have half day excursion to the Badaling Great Wall. On the way to Badaling Great Wall, a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. It was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving. Visit scenic spots: Badaling Great Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward Beijing stone", etc. (Cable car is an available for you to get to the highest point to have a bird's-view).
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. Then drive to your hotel or airport, see off.