1. Pick you up from your downtown hotel on departure time, and then drive you to the Ming Tombs to feel rich Chinese history. Vist the Underground Palace (Dingling)
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
2. After visiting Ming Tombs, have a typical Chinese lunch at the restaurant and then driving to the famous Badaling Great Wall for hiking. On the way to Badaling Great Wall, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
- Jade Carving Factory: It was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. The last destination for day trip is the Olympic Stadium. You have 45 minutes to take pictures outside the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure, our tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets and you could have the inner visit all by yourself.
4. Transfer you back to your downtown hotel, tour end.