1. Pick you up from you downtown hotel on departure time, and then drive you to the Tiananmen Square, taking pictures around the square as you like. Then visit the landmark of Beijing - Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
- Tiananmen Square: the largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Drive to the Temple of Heaven (20 minutes). On the way to the Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- Temple of Heaven: The largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. After a typical Chinese lunch in Taiyichun Restaurant (40minutes), driving you to Summer Palace (30minutes) to enjoy the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden for about 1.5 hours.
- Summer Palace: the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
4. At last, transfer you back to your hotel, tour end.