1. Pick-up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to Gubeikou Great Wall. this distance takes about 2 and half hours by driving. The main part of the Gubeikou Great Wall was built in Ming Dynasty.
- Gubeikou Great Wall: A strategic pass of the Great Wall in ancient time and an important access to China.
2. Hiking Panlongshan Great Wall at Gubeikou. The hike up and down takes you approximate 2-3 hours without cable car.
- Panlongshan Great Wall: One of the most beautiful sections of the Great Wall in Beijing and nicknamed after the mountain which it lies.
3. Visiting the ancient Gubeikou village below Panlongshan Great Wall. The village is one of the most idyllic villages in Beijing.
4. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, drive travelers back to their hotel.