1. Pick-up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to Gubeikou Great Wall. This distance takes about 2 and half hours by driving. The main part of the Gubeikou Great Wall was built in Ming Dynasty.
- Gubeikou Great Wall: A strategic pass of the Great Wall in ancient time and an important access to China.
2. Hiking Panlongshan Great Wall at Gubeikou. The hike up and down takes you approximate 2-3 hours without cable car.
- Panlongshan Great Wall: One of the most beautiful sections of the Great Wall in Beijing and nicknamed after the mountain which it lies.
3. After lunch, head to Jinshanling Great Wall, and hiking the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall for 2 hours. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall.
- Jinshanling Great Wall: Remains many original features of Great Walls, best for hiking.
4. After the hiking, you will be transferred to your hotel in Beijing and on the way back visit the tea shop about 45 minutes.