1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tombs. Visit Changling or DIngling.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
2. Then drive to the famous Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Great Wall Mutianyu section for about 2 hours. On the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. It was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. Then drive to the Olympic Stadium, you have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
4. After this tour, transfer to your hotel.