1. Pick up from your hotel in Beijing and drive to Tiananmen Square, you will visit here around half an hour.
2. Then walk to the Forbidden City and visit here about 2 hours.
3. Have lunch, before lunch, you will have a visit to Chinese traditional medicine culture.
4. After lunch, transfer to Hutong area and visit here with rickshaw, then visit the Shichahai lake, Yandaixiejie street, drum tower.
5. After this visit, transfer back to your hotel.
- Tiananmen Square: Located in the center of downtown Beijing, the Tiananmen Square is said to be the largest public square in the world.
- Forbidden City: Lying at the center of Beijing City, the Palace Museum, also known as the Forbidden City, was where emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties handled court business and resided.
- Hutong: A place which remain the original residence of old Beijing, the guests could enjoy the normal life in Beijing during the visit in Hutong area.