Price From: US$ 407
Tour Duration: 5 Days
Accommodation: 4 nights in well selected hotel (2 persons share one room with daily breakfasts).
Day 1 - Badaling Great Wall, Juyongguan Pass Great Wall;
Day 2 - Huanghuacheng Great Wall;
Day 3 - Mutianyu Great Wall;
Day 4 - Jinshanling Great Wall;
Day 5 - Simatai Great Wall.
Cable car, Toboggan: Available (Optional)
Tour Guide Language: English, other language speaking guide (French, Japanese, Spanish etc.) is available, if need, please contact us!
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Feature: Enjoy a classic Great Wall tour with private tour guide, car, roundway hotel transfer, takes you to explore the famous Badaling, Juyongguan, Mutianyu, Jinshanling, Simatai & Huanghuacheng Great Wall in 5 days.
Beijing - Badaling - Juyongguan (L,D)
Pick you up from your city center hotel then drive to the Badaling Great Wall and hike for 2-3 hours. After lunch, drive to Juyongguan Pass Great Wall and hike for 2 hours across the west section. Stay at farmer house by the wall at night.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
- Juyongguan Pass Great Wall: Narrow and steep section and circular with a perimeter of about 4140 metres circling the 2 passes.
Juyongguan - Huanghuacheng (B,L,D)
After breakfast, take a walk in the inner city of Juyongguan Great Wall. Then drive to the Huanghuacheng Reservoir and walk along the Huanghuacheng Reservoir for 1-2 hours. Stay at Farmhouse by Huanghuacheng at night.
- Huanghuacheng Great Wall: one of the most ruined sections of the wall in Beijing and be popular with hikers in recent years.
Huanghuacheng - Mutianyu - Jinshanling (B,L,D)
After farmhouse breakfast, walk close to Huanghuacheng Great Wall for a nice view. Then drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. Then come down and drive to the Jinshanling Great Wall. Stay at farmhouse below the Jinshanling Great Wall.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
Jinshanling - Simatai (B,L,D)
After breakfast, around 11:00am starting the hike from the east section at Jinshanling Great Wall to the west section of Simatai Great Wall. Hike about 4-5 hours and have box meal on the way. Get down the wall at the foot of Simatai at about 04:00pm and check-in at farmhouse below the Simatai Great Wall.
- Jinshanling Great Wall: Essential and most representative part of the Great Wall.
Simatai - Beijing City (B, L)
After breakfast at your hotel, hiking the east section of the Simatai Great Wall for 2-3 hours in the morning. Have lunch at local farmhouse restaurant and get back to your hotel downtown Beijing later afternoon.
- Simatai Great Wall: Famous for its peculiar, unique and risk characters with 16 Watch Towers in east section.