1. Pick you up from your hotel in the morning and then drive to the Tiananmen Square. Visit here about half an hour.
2. Then visit the Forbidden City about 2 hours. After the visit of Forbidden City, visit the Chinese Medicine Culture about 45 minutes.
3. Have lunch in the noon time. Transfer to the Hutong area with the rickshaw tour. You will visit the Yandaixiejie street, Drum Tower and Houhai area in Hutong area.
4. Then visit the Summer Palace.
5. After this tour, transfer back to your hotel in Beijing City.
- Tiananmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
- Forbidden City: The best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
- Hutong: The guests could enjoy the ordinary life for the residence in Beijing, there are some traditional courtyard and alley around.
- Shichahai: Shichahai District is the best preserved area in Beijing. Temples, mansions, Hutongs and Courtyards all reflect the deep cultural connotation of Beijing.
- Summer Palace: Summer Palace is the biggest and most beautiful imperial garden bulit in Qing Dynasty.