1 Day Guilin Private Tour: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill
Duration: 1 day
Pick-up place and time: Your Downtown Hotel between 8:00am
Finishing place and time: Your Downtown Hotel around 6:00pm
Attractions: Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill and Seven Star Park
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English, other language speaking guide is available, if need, please contact us!
Feature: 1 day coach tour includes the Reed Flute, Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park . You will be picked from different hotels by coach.
Details of 1 Day Guilin Private Tour: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill
Pick up from your hotel in Guilin. Visit Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill, Seven Star Park. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
- Reed Flute Cave: One of the most famous caves in Guilin. The 240-meter-long cave contains numerous grotesque-shaped stalactities that form four zones of the cave: Stone Forest, Heavenly Pillar and Cloud Mountain, Crystal Palace and Zigzagging Gallery.
- Fubo Hill: It stands by the Lijiang River in the northern Guilin. Tourists may ascend the Halfway Pavilion and the mountaintop to overlook the picturesque landscapes of Guilin.
- Elephant Trunk Hill: shapes just like an elephant drinking water from the river with its trunk, thus its name. The symbol of Guilin.
- Seven Star Park: It is situated on the eastern side of the Li River, 1 kilometer from the city center, Seven Star Park is the biggest and most beautiful park in Guilin with an area of 134 hectares and the best natural environment.
Tour Price (exchange rate: 1US$ = 6.35CNY)
Price List for this Guilin Private Day Tour - price for per person
Private Tour (2~5 persons)
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel;
2. Private Air-conditioned car or Van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets for sightseeing;
4. Excellent individual English-speaking tour guide
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
1. Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets;
2. Visa Fees;
3. Personal Expenses;
4. Tips to the driver and the guide.
Tour Booking or Enquiry Form
1. Welcome to use our online service. You can just fill in the online reservation form above or send your any travel questions by email to email@example.com. Our tour advisors will contact you with your detail tour information during the working hour (9:00am~19:00pm).
2. You are also welcomed to call us at 86-10-51660414. If you have urgent matters after our normal office hour, please contact us at 86-13910684455 (24 hours available).
3. We accept last minute booking. Our trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 12 hour working time. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email or call from us, including the detailed itinerary with prices.Payment Methods:
1. Cash to tour guide (CNY/ USD);
2. Credit Card through PayPal;
3. Western Union Money Transfer.
4. Bank Remit (Wire Transfer);Useful Remark:
1. Please tell us your accommodation place in Beijing (better with room number) via email, which is convenient for our tour guide to pick you up on tour day smoothly.
2. At the night before tour day, our tour guide will call you to inform you the actual pick up time; if you are not in hotel room, we will leave a message for you with specific time.
Top 4 China City Tours
Historical China City Tours
Memorable China City Tours
Natural Scenery Experience
- Huangshan Tour
- Zhangjiajie Tour
- Jiuzhaigou Tour
- Chengdu Tour
- Yunnan Tour
- Hangzhou Tour
- Sanya Tour
- Hohhot Tour
Modern China City Tours
- Call Center86-10-51660414
- Working Hours9:00AM~6:00PM