1. Pick-up from your hotel between 11:30am and 1:00am, and then drive to Yuyuan Garden.
- Yu Garden: is considered one of the most lavish and finest Chinese gardens in the region.
2. Then go on to visit Former French Concession and Tianzifang.
- Former French Concession: the area of Shanghai once designated for the French.
- Tianzifang: an arts and crafts enclave that has developed from a renovated residential area in the French Concession area of Shanghai.
3. Then walk along the Bund on and cruise on the mother river of Shanfhai--Huangpu River.
- The Bund: the picturesque bund with tall building of various tower over the river, looking as a museum of modern world architecture.
- Huangpu River: the most important shipping artery of Shanghai. In Shanghai, the Huangpu River cruise starting from the Bund is a traditional tourist program.
4. Then visit Xintiandi. Transfer you back to the hotel and tour end.
- Xintiandi: A leisure entertainment centre with catering, shopping, and an amazing nightlife to suit all tastes and moods, all in a romantic, distinctly Shanghai setting.