In the morning, you will be met at Railway station or downtown hotel by tour guide to visit Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai OrieTower, Pudong New Area and Nanjing Road Pedestrain Street with lunch included. And be get back to your hotel or Railway station ntal Pearl after tour finished in the late afternoon. Tour finished.
Optional Choice: Cruise on Huangpu River (additional cost: 60RMB per person) ; Shanghai Museum (additional cost:80RMB per person).
- Yu Garden: is considered one of the most lavish and finest Chinese gardens in the region.
- Jade Buddha Temple: a spiritual oasis in the midst of a booming city．
- Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower: the tallest TV tower in Asia, and the third in the world with a height of 468 meters. It is a symbol of Shanghai.
- Nanjing Road: most famous thoroughfare for shopping and entertainment in Shanghai.
- Shanghai Museum: ranked as the best museum of China and especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy. with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art & cultural relics.