1. Pick up at your Shanghai hotel between 7:30am and 8:00am, and then driving to Suzhou.
- Suzhou is one of the oldest towns in the Yangtze basin, founded in about 600 BC. With its interconnected waterways and beautiful environment, the city is often referred to as "The Venice of the East." Suzhou was one of the few cities in China to escape the ravages of the cultural revolution and its famous gardens survived almost completely intact.
2. Upon arrival in Suzhou, the first stop is Lingering Garden which is considered as a good example among small-sized gardens in Suzhou. Then it is on to view the Ancient City Gate and Grand Canal and a tour of a silk spinning factory to see how Chinese silk has been produced since the 14th century.
- Lingering Garden: It is one of the four most famous gardens in China. With a typical Qing style, the garden is famous for its exquisite beauty of the magnificent halls, various sizes, shapes, and colors of the buildings. In 1997, the garden was recorded on the list of the world heritage by UESCO.
- Grand Canal: is the longest canal in the world.
3. After lunch visit the water town of Zhouzhuang and board a Chinese-style gondola to cruise the waterways of the city.
- Zhouzhuang: It lies between Shanghai and Suzhou. A place abounds with river and lakes. It is thought by many to be the best waterside town in China.
4. Transferred back to your Shanghai hotel.
For coach tour, we don't arrange it every day as long as you have your own 4 people in the group, we can arrange it for you by the coach tour price.
Coach tour itinerary:
Duration Time: around 10 hours
Tour starts: around 08:30am
Route: Boarding -- Garden of the Master of the Nets -- Panmen Ancient City Gate (EXTERIOR VISIT)--Suzhou No.1 Silk Factory-- Lunch --Zhouzhuang Watertown -- Rowing Boat -- back