1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb to visit Changling for about 1 hour - the first destination for free visa coach tours. Before having lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tombs: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: the tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Badaling Great Wall. Enjoy hiking for about 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Badaling Great Wall: the most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. Back to your hotel.