1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Underground Palace(DingLing) for about 1 hour - the first destination for free visa coach tours. Before having lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. Having traditional Chinese lunch at a Chinese restaurant. After lunch, drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Enjoy hiking for about 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
3. Back to your hotel after the tour.